Aesthetic, Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery
Aesthetic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery is all of the surgical procedures performed with aesthetic concerns or the desire to eliminate various dysfunctions. Our department, which allows both reconstruction and repair operations, also provides active service in the field of plastic surgery. The procedures carried out by our specialist doctors are sometimes carried out with the aim of removing and curing congenital anomalies, sometimes tumors or infections.
Which Procedures Are Performed Within the Scope of Aesthetic Surgery?
We, as Private Denizli Cerrahi Hospital, enable you to get the final look you want with our international technology devices. It is important that the communication between doctors and patients is at the highest level in order to increase the self-confidence of the people and to give the best results for the cosmetic plastic surgeon applications they prefer.
Especially in cosmetic procedures, it is extremely important to listen to the wishes and the dreamed appearance of the person during the interviews before the surgery, to explain the process to the patient step by step, and to present the final appearance in advance with various technological imaging methods. In this context, each doctor working at the Private Denizli Cerrahi Hospital is technically an expert in his field and has advanced communication skills.
Some of the plastic surgery procedures performed in our hospital:
- Face Lift
- Almond Eye Aesthetics
- Eyelid and Brow Lift Aesthetics
- Under Eye Bag Surgery
- Neck Lift
- Bichectomy (Cheek Aesthetics)
- Non-Surgical Chin Aesthetics
- Dimple Aesthetics
- Prominent Ear Aesthetics
- Lip Lifting
- Liposuction (Fat Removal)
- Tummy Tuck
- Buttock Aesthetics (BBL)
- Abdominal Muscle Aesthetics
- Arm Lift
- Leg Lift
- Post Bariatric Surgery
- Maternity Aesthetics (Mommy Makeover)
- Genital Aesthetics (Labiaplasty, Vaginoplasty, Penis Enlargement)
- Nose Aesthetics (Rhinoplasty)
- Revision Nose Aesthetics
- Nose Tip Aesthetics
- Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
- Breast Aesthetics
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Gynecomastia (Breast Reduction in Men)
- Non-Surgical Face Lift
- Botox (Wrinkle Treatment)
- Masseter Botox
- Migraine Treatment (with Botox)
- Hand-Armpit Sweating Treatment (with Botox)
- Lip filler
- Hand Rejuvenation (with Filling)
- Face Fill
- Cheekbone Aesthetics
- Hair PRP
- facial PRP
- Mesotherapy Procedures,
- Sparkle of Paris / Vaccine of Youth
Who Is Aesthetic Surgery Suitable For?
If you are not satisfied with any part of your body and therefore need aesthetic surgery, you can start the surgery process after a short test and examination by making an appointment with our doctors. If you prefer aesthetic surgery procedures, it is extremely important that you have a definite judgment about the result you want to achieve as a result of the procedure. Knowing clearly what you want makes it easier to set your expectations for the results of the procedure and strengthens your communication with the doctor. This makes it easier for your doctor to create a final image that matches your expectations exactly.
If you are not satisfied with a certain area of your body, but you cannot decide in what direction the change should take, you can get advice from our specialist and experienced doctors and enter the examination process.
How Are The Rules Of The Repair Process In Plastic Surgery Determined?
It is extremely important to determine the final appearance in plastic surgery processes in a way that will cause minimum damage to both permanent and organic tissues. Therefore, the specialist doctor in the field should plan the plastic surgery process in detail as a result of the examinations he will perform. It is very important that the planning is carried out carefully by a specialist so that deep and complex tissue losses do not occur, open bone and tendon injuries are not experienced, or other problems do not occur. Generally, it is preferred to repair the tissues lost during the plastic surgery process with the tissues that are most similar to those tissues.
What are the Sub-branches of the Plastic Surgery Department?
There are five basic sub-fields that we offer to our patients within the scope of our plastic surgery services. You can get support from any of these sub-branches within the framework of your health problems or dissatisfaction with a particular region. The most important features of the treatment areas that we surround with high-tech devices are that they are designed as required by the most modern approaches.
- Aesthetic (Cosmetic) Surgery: If you want to correct the dissatisfaction you have experienced with any area of your body, you need one step to have the look that will best suit your perception of beauty: Meeting with the specialist doctors of the Private Denizli Cerrahi Hospital. Within the scope of our aesthetic surgery services, we perform aesthetic procedures related to different body parts such as nose, breast and abdomen.
- Maxillofacial Surgery: This surgical procedure, which is frequently preferred recently and planned to achieve the desired appearance of the facial bones, includes orthognathic corrections.
- Craniofacial Surgery: Not only the areas of our body with small volumes, but also large areas, such as the skull, are one of the areas on which improvement is performed within the scope of aesthetic surgery services. Tower head, hammer head, flat head or any shape that causes discomfort to you within the framework of your aesthetic perceptions can be easily changed and healed with craniofacial surgery.
- Microsurgery: Microsurgical procedures are applied both for the treatment of broken parts in the hand and foot areas and for obtaining the old appearance by suturing the vessels and nerves. These processes ensure that the part that is completely detached from the other part of the body is sewn professionally without causing any dysfunction.
- Hand surgery: You can apply to Private Denizli Cerrahi Hospital for traumatic disorders performed in the hand region that require surgical procedures. Especially in cuts, crushes or ruptures, the patients transferred from the emergency department to the relevant department are handled very quickly. In emergency cases, performing the surgical process without delay may be of vital importance. Our hospital processes all these processes, taking into account the priority of the patient.